The following treatments are available for parquet flooring:
• Restoration: sanding using abrasive paper in varying grit sizes, and sanding of edges using power tools, repair of holes and cracks using the initial sanding sawdust to maintain the same wood finish.
• A variety of finishes are available:
- Sealing with a natural or stained finish. This is a protective technique and includes application of a varnish with a gloss, satin or matte finish.
- Oiling, a wood protection technique offering various finishes and stains.
- Staining, which allows you to change the colour of your parquet flooring as you wish, following approval of test applications, without the need to replace it.